Other Investigation & Surveillance Services:
- Workman’s Comp or Injured Worker Investigation
- Insurance Fraud Investigations
- Corporate Solutions and Investigations
- Attorney/Legal Services
- Professional Interviewing and Interrogation
- Missing Persons, Kidnapping/Abduction and/or Runaway Investigations
There is no greater feeling of uncertainty than the loss of a loved one through uncertain means. We will stand by you and work with you in tracing the steps that led up to the disappearance, we will continue to leave no stone unturned as we seek to learn the whereabouts of your missing person.
Our process involves, but is not limited to the following:
- Interviewing acquaintances and/or or conducting surveillance on friends and associates known through work, school, clubs and after hours activities.
- Locating and interviewing witnesses who may have information about the individual.
- Communicating with current or past employers.
- Identifying cell phone usage and history.
- Researching computer usage including history, emails and social media sites
- Developing a daily timeline of the individual’s habits and patterns.
- Determining unknown interests, criminal activity or mental illness.
- Working with police, government agencies and non-profit organizations.
- Researching additional physical or circumstantial evidence.
- Finding biological parents for adoptive children as well as finding adoptive children for biological parents.